test - use these daisies as title markers

test - use these daisies as title markers

Blog links and Facebook Exchanges Always Welcome!!!!

Blog link Exchanges Are Always Welcome For Suggestion!!!!
Friend Me on Facebook

Please join me over at my discussion forum board!!!

Monday, January 02, 2012

Starting the New Year with Celebratory Morning Hair


Yup, this is how I woke up on the first morning of 2012. So what does this mean for the new year? What can I expect? Anyone have any perspectives on this?

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Haha LOVE IT! that's strikingly similar to what I wake up like every morning.

copschick1969 said...

very nice hair missy, That is what hair would look like everyday if i did not put it in a scrunchie at bedtime. LoL
How are you and your beautiful daughter doing these days. I see Carol looks wonderful and has a beautiful Daughter as well. Drop me a line.
I think by your starting your year off like that, means maybe you wont brush your hair everyday LOL , just kidding. You look great.